Tankless water heater systems are an option for your home or business. Platinum Choice Plumbing is available to answer any questions you have about the systems and then complete the professional installation of your new system.
Things to Consider with a Tankless System
- Tankless systems typically have longer warranties than regular heaters.
- Most tankless systems last more than 21 years, which is about double the lifespan of storage tank water heaters (typically 10-13 years).
- The initial investment may be more costly than a traditional tank, but in the long run it will pay you back in saved expenses in running the system.
- In an estimate from the Energy Department of U.S., tankless gas heaters save an average of $109 in energy costs per year, as opposed to their conventional tank counterparts. Electric tankless heaters only save $44 per year.
- The tankless system will provide never-ending hot water on demand.
- Tankless systems take up less space in your home. The systems are approximately the same size as a laptop, versus a bulky metal tank.